Wednesday, December 5, 2012

17 weeks

Zoe is 17 weeks old today.

I hope this doesn't come off sounding mean, but I really hope she doesn't have the same attitude that she has now when she is older :P lol
If so, we are going to be in for some earth shattering tantrums.

She is a good baby for the most part though. She is really starting to examine and take in everything around her now. She'll lay in her rock n play after her 10min nap and will coo/talk or examine her hands or a teether I hand her.
She hasn't quite gotten the hang of putting things in to her mouth, but she is trying. Her little hands usually get in the way, but that's ok b/c she likes chomping on those too heh.

Her sleep has been.. meh, ok. She wakes in the middle of the night for some reason. Pacifier back in her mouth will usually get her back to sleep though. She's getting in to the habit of waking before 6pm and yeah, that sucks.
I fed and changed her this morning hoping she would go back to sleep. She eventually did thankfully, but I was still pooped when I eventually got up.

What else what else...

My boobs are feeling better. Still sore around and under the nipples, but the rest feels pretty normal now. YAY! Haven't tried squeezing them to see if anything comes out. Just been wearing nursing pads just in case.

And yeah... think that's about it.
Now that I'm not pumping any longer and yes, FINALLY eating better again... hopefully this stubborn ass weight will start to come off again. Even though I hate it, I'm gonna have to exercise... which is gonna suck b/c of the exercise and b/c I'm gonna have to find the oppurtunity to take a shower after..... it's already hard finding time for that during the day when I'm not doing anything.
We'll see, we'll see.

No comments: