Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fat fat fatty!

DH's friends are trying to make us fat... or well... fatter.
The military family that we went on the road trip with and that are in the netherlands right now.
They sent over DH's Christmas gift and it's a big box of European junk food!
I will say... these things called Happy Hippos are fucking DELICIOUS. I think World Market might sell them so if you have one near you, go buy some NOW!
Wafer thing on the outside with this creamy chocolaty shit in the middle... OMGDIABETES.

Funny though that they would send us that considering the wife has a problem with fat people. She was one of those heifers that you secretly glare at b/c she was hiking at 9m pregnant b/c she didn't want to get fat. Yeah....
Seriously, she was I think 7 or 8 months pregnant when we visited them in Las Vegas years ago and she walked around the strip with us with no problem *glares*

Anyway...
Seriously though.... Kinder Happy Hippo. Google it up.. buy it off of amazon, world market, wherever!!
____

It is almost 2:30 right now and Zoe has been asleep since noon.
I'm so conflicted!!!
Part of me is jumping up and down for joy, while the other part is wondering and worried why she is sleeping so much! lol
I already checked and yes she is still breathing and looks fine :P
____

Took a metformin this morning and yeah... had a "don't trust a fart" moment not too long ago.
That one little pill just cleared out probably 2 days worth of food.
I know you wanted to all know what is going on with my ass. You're welcome!!

3 comments:

Meike said...

I love Happy Hippo snack , we have all the good stuff over here ;)

Shari said...

"don't trust a fart" .....seriously LMAO!

Met never helped me when I took it 3 years ago but I have been contemplating taking it again in order to maybe jump start some weightloss. I keep thinking maybe it will do something for me after having a kid.....LOL

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'll have to look for those Happy Hippos!!
LOL, you are so funny! Metformin is so great, huh!! LOL