Thursday, December 20, 2012

Comparing

I feel like I compare Zoe to other babies too much.
I don't mean to do it, but just can't help but feel sometimes that I wish she would do things that others report their LOs doing.
I know that Zoe will eventually and I need to take in every moment that she is a little baby.
*shrugs*

Anywho.... Zoe saw her other aunt for the first time yesterday. YAY :) It was kinda late though so Zoe wasn't really all that sociable other than a few smiles lol. It was close to her bedtime and she is pretty consistant with her schedule and when she gets tired.
Unlucky for us though, she goes to sleep and gets woken up when we get home, so it's a couple more hours of trying to get her to fall back to sleep lol.

Last night was NOT fun though.
I got extremely nauseous from the metformin. I've never had that side effect from it before.. at least not to the point that I actually throw up or even come close to throwing up, but I sure did last night.
I woke up around 12:30 feeling like I was going to puke. Took an antacid and some tylenol for a headache.
Laid back down and was feeling a little better, but as soon as I rolled over on to my side.. that was it. I had to puke.
Felt MUCH better after other than a burned throat.

HA... I'm an awesome mom. Just gave Zoe one of my old pill bottles w/ baby aspirin in it to play with. It's not like she can get in to it, but still feel weird giving it to her. It does make a great rattle though lol.

1 comment:

Meike said...

Don't worry about the comparing , everybody does it , wait till #2 is here then u will compare her/him to Miss Z .

Sometimes I look at Abbie and I think mmmh Ben did this or that at that age but Abbie isn't .

Oh and Baby proof Bottles are the best toys , I let mine play with pretty much anything ( as long as it's safe , don't want to sound like they can go nuts with the steakknifes here )what ever keeps them happy is a good toy :)