Monday, December 17, 2012

Back

Got back from my spending extravaganza an hour ago :P

Decided not to go to Kohls. I wasn't planning on buying anything there anyway, just looking, but figured that would be torture lol.
So I first hit up Bojangles and picked me up a steak biscuit... yum.
Then headed to Once Upon a Child where I bought 8 footie PJs! MUAHAHAHAHA

Or well, they're not all footie pjs, I lied. 2 of them are sleep sacks. One is just a regular cute one, and the other is a Winnie the Pooh one that came with a Pooh hat! Awwww hehe That was the most expensive item I bought and it was only 4.50 and looked brand new.
I think 1 or 2 of the footie pjs were new and the rest are in great shape.
Zoe really needed them though. The ones we have are hand-me-downs from DH's coworker, but they're all so... ugly :P I know I shouldn't poo on free stuff, but they're just not cute. They're super girly and old timey looking. Just not my taste.
Anyway, most of them, Zoe has grown out of anyway. I swear, it's like one day she could wear them, and then the next, she's too big.
OO and 2 of them were hald off so I only paid 1.25 for each :D WOO for consignment shops!!
Really need to take that big stroller that I bought a while ago to them lol.

OOO they had the cutest 9m size onesie. It was $10 and I wasn't about to spend that, but damn was it tempting.
It was a yellow bee onesie. The bottom part had the black and yellow stripes, the top 'dress' layer was yellow and on the back were 2 nylon wings! OMG adorable!!!! I may be tempted to go back and just say screw it and buy it. I'll see if DH wants to take in the stroller this weekend and if it's still there, I'm gonna get it lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-D Sounds so fun! I wouldn't be able to stop myself hehe.