Monday, December 3, 2012

Want to know what a sunrise looks like?

No? Well neither do I damnit! lol
Zoe sttn so yay for that, BUT she woke up just before 6 and now won't go back to sleep.
It's adorable and hilarious to listen to her 'talking' to herself, but I would very much like to go back to sleep.... not be awake at the butt crack of dawn.


Hmmm, sounds like she has quieted down... OOO maybe she went back to sleep finally!! I probably won't but damnit, I'm gonna lay in bed and fake it if I have to!

2 comments:

Shari said...

I don't think I have not seen the sun rise in 14 months.....lol I long for the days of sleeping in! Weekday or weekend, DD is up at 5:30 - 6 am.

SLES75 said...

faking it is the way to go dear! Raegan woke up before 6 this morning too...THANK GOD she went back to sleep because I was NOT ready to be up....it happens...but when I cant' go back to sleep, yeah, I just fake it. It's better than getting up, right? LOL