Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Carseat & shopping carts

Forgot to mention this.
If you are still using an infant carrier... DO NOT rest the carseat on the child seat of a shopping cart. I know we always see parents do just mg this and most of the time everything is fine.
Well we were getting checked out and the bag boy mentioned after seeing Zoe in the cart, that that is what he was going to do after what he had witnessed the night before. A couple was pushing their cart to their car with the car seat resting on the top of the child seat. They hit a bump and the car seat actually fell off the cart!!
So yeah... don't do it folks!

2 comments:

Shari said...

That is horrible!!! Our carseat had a locking mechanism that worked for most carts. The ones it didn't, I held on to the seat as I pushed the cart.

Was the baby ok?

LisaL said...

I have no idea. probably should've asked him. I hope the baby is ok.