Monday, December 17, 2012

Grrr

I'm going to strangle DH when he gets home!!!
Zoe is a faucet at night.
Since she has started to eat more, she pees like crazy and we MUST put her in to a double stuffed larger size diaper.. and even then, she might leak.
Well guess who forgot to put her in to one last night.....

I went to pick her up and the poor girl was SOAKED. Nevermind it being gross.... I can only imagine how uncomfortable that must've been for her and how cold :(

DH's punishment.. other than me strangling him? :P
I'm going out today and spending MONEY! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Gonna go to Petsmart... and then maybe to Kohls... and then Once Upon a Child. *nodnodnod*
That's what he gets! ;) lol
____

DH's older sister and her husband are flying in from Cali on Wed. I can't wait for her to meet Zoe :D
I really hope that she has her own children soon. I think she is 35 or 36 now and I know she feels that bio clock ticking.
Doesn't help that she has bad endo either. I know that's a big issue with getting pregnant, but I think that's her only issue. So hopefully it will happen for her soon. I really hope so b/c she's gonna be a great mom.
____

Upped my metformin to 1000 yesterday. 500 wasn't bothering me any longer so it was time to increase the dose.
So far so good. I think it did cause a little bit of nausea last night but it wasn't too bad thankfully.
____

Still no period. I have a feeling I'm still in the TWW part of a cycle and will get the actual period hopefully soon.
This sucks BALLS.

No comments: