Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pics and other junk

Here are some photos and yeah... not sure if there was something I wanted to mention or not..


Standing in line looking all pretty before seeing Santa


And on Santa's lap. He was a really good Santa. Took the time to ask all the kids what they wanted and other stuff.
Zoe was good for about 2 seconds and then started squirming.

OH almost forgot. We bought her some earrings yesterday. BUT she won't be getting her ears pierced tomorrow. It probably won't happen until her next appointment.


Few photos of her in her Old Navy bear outfit. ADORABLE!

And a photo I took earlier where I actually asked her
"Are you trying to eat Pooh?"
Yeah, that came out of my mouth and it took me a second to realize what I had said :P


Think that's about it.....
My boobs are feeling much better. Still kinda hurt if pressed in certain spots and they were still leaking some the last time I checked, but they feel normal.
Uhm....
Think we might take Zoe to see Santa at the mall across town next weekend. They have a professional take the photos so they may come out better. We'll see though.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I love those outfits!!! TOO CUTE. I hope your BBs stay feeling better!