Monday, March 21, 2016

No pics just yet

Sorry for the delay in photos. Feeling like total crap this morning.
Ate WAY too much last night and I'm totally paying for it this morning.
Had a gag attack b/c of coughing which led to throwing up a little bit of water and my nose started bleeding too. Awesome....
My nose only bled b/c I've been blowing it a lot.
Plus... Oren pitched a damn fit this morning b/c I left him in his crib to go take my pills. And when I say pitched a fit.. I mean it.
It's like a switch has been flipped and he is in full on angry tantruming baby mode sometimes. Yikes.

____

We've had the windows open for a little while and of course it being spring now.. there is pollen everywhere. Pollen usually doesn't bother me at all, but apparently it is now. Not as much as some folks, but I'm fairly certain the coughing, the extra boogers and eye boogers I've been having is b/c of it. It could be worse so I'm not complaining about it.

Did have to close the windows today though and turn the heater back on. Temps have dropped back down and while I'd be fine with no heater on and just snuggling up under a blanket... the kids need heat. DH can kiss my butt about that.
It was fine to freeze when it was just the 2 of us, but we have kids now and they don't need to live in extreme conditions if they don't have to, so the heater is on.
____

No one can tell me that sugar doesn't make kids hyper. That is TOTAL BS. Gave Zoe some cake and ice cream last night. Girl was bouncing off the dang walls lol. I'm surprised she actually went to bed b/c she was still SUPER hyper.
____

Oren hasn't had formula in a little over a day. Think there is enough for one more 4oz bottle, but that's it.
He's kind of used to the milk. He doesn't like that it's cold and will push it away at first, but after pushing it on him a couple of times, he drinks it.
Now just need to get him used to not getting a bottle.
He only gets 3 or 4 bottles a day now, but just need to keep pushing the sippy cup on him.
I do not remember how we did it with Zoe. Don't remember it being this difficult, but meh... lol
____

Ok... need to eat. Even though my stomach is upset.. I'm still hungry... WTH? lol

No comments: