Thursday, March 24, 2016

Finally some pics

Here are some photos before I forget again. Really didn't get that many of him eating his cake... oh well. All of the photos were taken the same day though... his hair just fell flat by the time of his party. He was pretty cute with his little mohawk though lol.






____

With that said.... these kids are driving me damn crazy today!!!
Oren took a very very short first nap so I figured he'd take a 2nd nap right? HA! How wrong I am.
The boy did nothing but scream cry until I got him up for a bath. Decided to try a combo bath for him and Zoe for the first time.... yeah... that sucked too. Oh they were having the time of their life while mommy got soaking wet from all their splashing.... sigh.
THEN both of them just destroyed Zoe's room with a giant mess of toys everywhere.
I'm sure it's hormonal right now too bc typing all that out, it doesn't seem like such a big deal... but uuuuuuuuuugh. Just driving me up the wall.
Just need to take some deep breaths and remember to not yell so much.... and count down the minutes until DH gets home and can give me a minute to myself so I can take a shower.... a nice looooooong hot shower.
____

Zoe's DC superhero girl dolls just came in today! YAY! Bought 3 of the big ones for her since the big ones were the only ones available online. Wanted to get them quick before they sold out.
Got her Wonder Woman, Batgirl, and Harley Quin :D
Not sure how Harley is a superhero but ok lol. It's a cute doll :P
I think she'll love them for her birthday :)
____

Zoe is so sweet when it comes to this baby. She wants a sister so bad, but really think she'll be happy with either boy or girl. She's just so happy to be getting another sibling :D
Even if this wasn't planned... just feel so happy and lucky to have this little family of ours. Sure... they drive me crazy.... a lot... but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Love my munchkins.

Oh yeah... hormonal... typing that out made me teary eyed.. LOL.

No comments: