Sunday, February 1, 2015

Feeling blah!

Probably b/c I need to drink more, but still.. I feel so blah right now.
I did sleep A LOT better last night though.
Thought I was going to be in for a long night again when Zoe woke up wanting a diaper change for no reason, but nope.. I got back to sleep pretty quick thankfully and slept great.

Baby boy has been really active this morning. Lots of movement. It's so fun feeling him move... even when he's pressing down on my butt or my junk lol.
He was doing that last night and OUCH!! Felt like someone was taking a needle and trying to give my ladybits a piercing.

I'm feeling a lot more BH too. Now that I actually know what they feel like, I'm noticing them a lot more often now. I still don't remember ever feeling them with Zoe though.

Anywho, got some stuff to do. Just felt the need to post something. DH and Zoe went to church this morning and I still need to eat breakfast, take a shower and wash/fold some baby clothes.

No comments: