Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Lazy lazy

Was going to go to Walmart this morning but I don't feel like doing anything. Need to take a shower.... that can wait. Need to stuff some diapers... that can wait too. Need to wash dishes.... nope.
I just want to sit here and do nothing.
Walmart will be there tomorrow.... along with everything else. Well.. I will eventually get up to take a shower, but other than that.... LAZY WINS!
____

DH visited his grandpa again yesterday after work. Said he was doing better. Still can't really move his right side, but he said that his speech was a lot more clear. So that's good at least.
He's supposed to be trying some physical therapy today and I guess depending on how well he does, they'll determine how soon he can go home.
____

Slept well last night thank goodness.
I did wake up a few times, but I was able to get back to sleep pretty easily. So glad for that. I need to enjoy all the sleep I can get now before Oren arrives.
He's a little night owl right now... I can only imagine it will be the same when he arrives.

So cute.... during one of the moments I woke up... my stomach growled and it startled him. Heard the growl and instantly felt him jump lol. Poor little guy. hehe
You would think he'd be used to it b/c my stomach growls pretty often now.
Guess that's never a sound you'll hear on one of those soothing baby sound machines. :P
____

Zoe is so stinkin cute.
I was folding baby clothes on the floor the other day and she spotted one of her PJs.
She gasps, picks it up and says "Thank you! Thank you SO much!" and gives me a hug lol.

She's also been saying "Woah!" a lot which is hilarious and cute. My little girl is growing up so fast.

Right now she's dancing (to no music) with her stuffed sheep and koala.
____

We already have our federal tax returns back. We didn't get as much this year though. Not sure why.
Debating on how to spend it. Think a good chunk of it is going to pay on the car. DH mentioned using almost all of it to just pay off the car, but I think paying half would be good enough. That way we'll still have some money left to use on whatever else.
We'll see what happens.
We do need to get a new camera though. I don't want anything fancy. Just something easy to use that's a little better than the camera on our phones. That should only be maybe $100 give or take some.
Then we still need to get a baby monitor and a few more things here and there for the nursery. Such as laundry baskets, trash bins, side table, storage thing.

Sigh..... nothing hugely expensive, but it all adds up.

No comments: