Friday, February 13, 2015

Grrrr

So we finally ordered the baby monitor and camera off of amazon. Got the package today and well... here.. I'll just let you see the state in which the box arrived...




Seriously??? The box was crushed AND the amazon prime tape they use to close it with was split on the bottom so you could very easily see what we ordered and if someone had been inclined, taken out what we had ordered with no problem.
I'm so F-ing pissed over this.
If it had been.. say the blankets we ordered, fine.... they're not breakable so a crushed box, while annoying, wouldn't have been a big deal.
But these are VERY breakable expensive items that could've been ruined by whoever mishandled the box.
Thankfully the stuff inside looks ok. Don't know if any of it works yet (waiting for DH to come home to check that out), but still. Obviously things could've turned out a lot worse.
____

Yeah... I think PP I'm going to be a giant ball of hormonal mess. I was weepy when I had Zoe, but it wasn't all that bad. I can just feel that it's going to be worse this time. My hormones right now are causing some anger and weepy issues. Thankfully it's still not weepy over nothing. Just things that would cause me to tear up before are making me ugly sob now lol.
And the anger isn't that bad.... it's more being annoyed with everything.
Oh well... I'll deal with it when the time comes.
____

Man... BH contractions SUCK when you have to pee. I really hate getting up to go pee now b/c it's a chore to stand up and those moments right after standing suck b/c it feels like he drops all of his weight right on to my bladder.
Add in some BH when I have to pee though.... it feels like it's squeezing my bladder right along with the uterus. Again, I do NOT remember having these with Zoe at all.
And other than that, they're starting to get uncomfortable. Not painful at all, just annoying when they happen.... mostly for the reason above.
Just something else I'll deal with. I complain a lot but I do still love being pregnant.
____

Been sleeping better. Still not great, but I'm still managing to get better sleep and for longer stretches.
____

Not sure we're going to do anything romantic this weekend. My idea of romance would be me sitting at home and DH bringing home a giant tub of fried chicken and fries LOL. So long as I don't have to cook, I'll be happy.
Will probably go out Sunday morning to snag some discount chocolate too. YUM! :D hehe

No comments: