Sunday, February 8, 2015

Way to go pregnant brain

Not really having too many DUH pregnant brain moments..... I'm talking about while I sleep and the F-ed up dreams.
I don't remember many of them right now, but one last night was a bit weird.

For some reason, I dreamt that Angelina Jolie died. She was in a helicopter accident where the chopper somehow broke in half and crashed. She smacked her head as they were crashing.
There were pictures of doctor's doing brain surgery on her and I dreamt about reading about it online and seeing it all over FB and on the news and everything. And in the dream I was even thinking about how sorry I felt for her kids and Brad Pitt.

Just weirdly specific and graphic.

Wish I could have some better more happy dreams. I don't think I've dreamt about a baby or having a baby even once. It's usually sexual (not that common this pregnancy) or a nightmare.

Thanks brain! :\
____

We hung up some stuff in Oren's room :D DH was doing that while I put together the little end table.
We just need to clean out his closet. It's still a mess in there with a lot of crap that needs to come out.

Anywho, I'll post some photos of it tomorrow. I also got an Iron Man crochet doll done today :D It's not the greatest looking thing but it's cute enough hehe.
Going to work on a Ninja Turtle tomorrow.
____

Oren is moving a bit now, but I only felt him maybe twice the entire day. Was starting to get worried. I'm sure he was probably just in a position to where I couldn't feel him, but still... it was freaking me out a little.

I swear it feels like he's WAY down, but then I'll feel some feet movement right by my ribs. He's all over the place in here which is fine with me. Just wish he'd make his presence known so I wouldn't get freaked out when I don't feel him.

No comments: