Monday, February 2, 2015

The incident

Oh I forgot!
Last night we had a bit of an incident. Nothing serious, just funny and unexpected:P
I had just finished eating dinner. DH was still working on his hamburgers.
Zoe comes over to me and says poo poo in the potty. It was only 10min til her bedtime so I thought... ok why not. So helped her take her pants off.
She starts to slowly unsnap her diaper off and again, I didn't think anything of it.
She puts her diaper on my leg and I pick it up b/c I don't want a giant pee stain on my leg. Welp, I pick it up and that's when the smell hit me. That all too familiar poop smell. So I open it up and sure enough, there is poo residue in the diaper, but no actual turds.
At first I thought maybe she had just let out a tiny turd that smeared or something.... but no.
I scoot forward, look down... and there it was by DH's feet.
My first reaction was to point at it and exclaim "There's a turd on the floor!!"
I start laughing, DH starts laughing, and then the smell from that hit me and I start gagging... while laughing.

Ah..... fun times with a toddler :)

No comments: