Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Small change

Got a call yesterday saying that the OB that is going to do my c-sec has another surgery that morning so my c-sec was bumped to 12pm. Not a big deal IMO, but also sucks b/c I can't eat until after. Gotta be there at 10:30.
Meh... I'm good with that though. Means Zoe won't have to spend the night the night before and we can try to at least get a good night's rest. HA yeah right. At least DH might get a good night's rest. I know I'll be so nervous and excited. Like a kid on Christmas Eve.
____

Went to Walmart this morning. Had to wear my tight yoga pants, but thankfully my jacket and shirt were somewhat long enough so I wasn't showing off my ass. I understand yoga pants are supposed to be tight... I'm just not used to it is all.

Ended up buying another maxi skirt and some loose fitting knit pants. At least I hope they're loose fitting.
I'll be cycling through the 3-4 pairs of pants/skirts I can still wear until the end.
Think I'm just going to wear a skirt for my going home outfit. I'll be in a diaper and don't need to announce that to the world lol.
____

DH mentioned that I could leave for my appointment earlier tomorrow, drop Zoe off with MiL if his grandpa is still in the hospital. NOPE
Not that I wouldn't mind if they watched her... I just don't want to walk across the hospital to get to them.
Plus that would mean having to spend more time with them after my appointment.
I'm already going to be driving home in rush hour traffic. I just want to get in, get out and get home. I know that sounds terrible of me. If my appointment was earlier, I wouldn't mind so much, but rush hour traffic... no.... just no.

Everyone is hoping that his grandpa will be able to go home soon though. He was supposed to do physical therapy yesterday, but some med they put him on caused his heart rate to get really low, so they're hoping for the PT today.

No comments: