Sunday, November 30, 2014

Poor Zoe

Poor girl is stuck in the house with her hermit of a mother. SIGH!
She always asks if we're going to go "Bye bye in the car".
Ok from this moment on... I'm going to make serious efforts to go out with her more. Stop being a recluse and just go somewhere. Even if it's just walking around a store aimlessly... that will still be something.
Have got to get her out of this house more often even if I don't feel up to it.
____

Can't say anything much is going on right now mostly b/c of the reason of me being lazy and not wanting to go anywhere.
Uhm... making progress on Zoe's crochet project.
Took some time yesterday to make a cute little baby frog hat though for my VBS person. Took a lot longer than I expected it to but oh well, it still came out cute.
Need to put all that stuff in a box and mail it off already while DH has some days off. Hate having to go to the post office with Zoe b/c she is not that mindful child any longer lol.
____

Dh took the suv to work today. Not sure why... probably just to test it out some more.
Should ask my mom for the last bill so we can see just how much is left on it.
____

UGH I love Netflix, but also hate it. SO many weeks where nothing good is released on Sunday (when they post their new releases). I guess it's a good thing we don't watch the movies right away. We'd run out of items on our queue.
Such a first world problem lol

No comments: