Thursday, November 13, 2014

Worry and movement

Nothing super serious or anything but baby boy had me a little worried yesterday.
He was probably just in a position where I couldn't feel his movement for most of the day but he more than made up for it at bedtime.
I was a little worried that I hadn't felt much of anything for most of the day so dopplered. HIs little heart sounded loud and healthy though.
And like I said, at bedtime, he was moving ALL over the place just having a good ole time in here.
____

The metformin was definitely keeping things regular. I still am so far, but I can see it changing very quickly very soon. I had so much trouble last night going #2 that I was actually grunting. So attractive lol.
Not looking forward to constipation. BLEH!
____

I am a milk fiend right now. I already finished off one carton of milk so far and already a glass and a half in to the other one. It's all I want to drink. I don't obviously b/c we'd be going through like 7 gallons a week lol, but SHEESH... milk milk milk. I just want it! This baby boy should have some nice healthy bones by the time he's born.
____

Bad thing about this diet... I keep watching shows like cupcake wars and MAN do I want a cupcake!
Good thing... my weight has already dropped a little.. and I weighed AFTER I had eaten a good size breakfast too.
I must've been carrying some serious water weight from all of that sugar and carbs I was inhaling.
I haven't been super strict. I've eaten some chocolate or whatever small thing here and there. I'm just not eating as much as I was before. Instead of a couple portion sizes, I'm now eating just one or half of one lol.
So doing it this way, I should be able to eat that dressing at thanksgiving and have some for leftovers so long as I keep the portion size down.
It sucks that I have to worry about this, but it's such a small small price to pay for this little miracle. I'm lucky to have one, let alone carrying a 2nd. I'll do whatever it takes to keep this little guy happy and healthy in there.

No comments: