Friday, November 7, 2014

Feel so....

Ever since it did dawn on me that we only have 4 months left.... I'm feeling SO incredibly unprepared for this 2nd baby.
Not emotionally or anything... just that it feels like we have so much to do any no time to do it.

I am definitely not going to get all of the art projects I want done. Especially Zoe's giant pony. Ugh, it's so tedious to do, but I've been working on it for the last few days. I'm going to finish it but it may not be in time for Christmas.

Then I have a blanket/rug I want to do for the nursery along with the mobile and whatever else. Was hoping for a giant stuffed crocheted superhero doll but I guess that can wait. Not like a newborn or anything before a year old needs that anyway lol.

It's not that we even need a lot, but it still feels like we don't have enough if that makes sense.
Yeah... I'm in panic mode atm lol. I think I'll feel better once we actually start on the nursery walls. It will be a lot of work, but at least then it will mean we have the room cleared out and things in motion. Right now it's at a bit of a stand still.

No comments: