Monday, November 3, 2014

Boooo, but yay too!

So we forgot to bring any overnight stuff for Zoe. That was ok though b/c it gave MiL and aunt a reason to go shopping at Goodwill heh.
Well DH gets a call and hands me the phone. It's aunt asking if I needed maternity pants and if I could fit in to XL.
Women's clothes usually run small on me so I said sure! I needed some and could probably wear XL.
She gives them to DH the next day after church and I get excited to put them on (she washed them).
Welp... they're too big.... WAY too big.
I decided to wear them out anyway and the entire time I have to keep pulling them up... nevermind that the maternity panel started making my stomach itch like crazy.
So bummed out that they don't fit me, but also kind of happy that XL is too big lol.

Also, I think the majority of my pants are size 18's. I wore one of them and it fit great. Was also a little too big (not as bad as the maternity ones) which also made me happy hehe. Hopefully this means I won't have to buy anything new... although I would really like some sweatpants.

____

DH cleaned out the computer room closet yesterday. Well it's not completely cleaned out just yet but 90% of it has been thrown away or put up. I'm working on my closet now so we can fill it with my items that were in there.
Never realized just how much useless crap I've accumulated over the years. And most of it is crap I've gotten for Christmas. You know when you get a present from someone that doesn't really know you? They learn one thing about you and go with it. Like my SiL loves horses and she ALWAYS used to get horse related stuff from people that never bothered learning any of her other interests.
Well that's what my closet is filled with. Art crap. I don't mind some of it, but a girl only needs so many pencils.

I already filled up one bag full of trash and crap.... I have another box to go through and then need to make some decisions on a few other things. If we ever have a yard sale, we'll have plenty of junk to sell.

Oh I did find a surprise in the closet! My last HPT with Zoe!! :D It was the one I took either right before or right after the last beta with her. So happy I saved it... didn't think I had. I put the last one I took with this little guy's in with hers. :) It will be kinda gross little reminders for when they're older heh.

It's exciting to finally start doing something with this room though. After I clean the closet... it's time to clean off this desk.
____

Looks like I accidently broke the camera. Oops. I was wanting to take pics of the other baby clothes that we bought and it fell on the floor. It still works, it's just the little protective thing that opens on the lense doesn't open/close right anymore.
We need to get a new camera anyway. Something we've talked about doing for years now but never have. Guess we'll have to sooner rather than later.

No comments: