Thursday, November 6, 2014

Little bit of this and that

Took a photo yesterday... 21w4d
I'm huge and I love it! :D
Sure most of that bump is fat and all of the organs pushed up but meh.. I'll take it hehe
____

Our camera is SCREWED. It's not focusing any longer so yeah... we're def needing to get a new one now. Oops. Hopefully we can find a good one for not that much.
____

I need to stop giving Zoe yogurt. She doesn't even bother eating it any longer. As soon as I turn my back, she has herself covered in it.
____

TMI..... had sex last night and it was pretty intense. Afterwards I had some bad bad RLP. I've cramped after before, but this wasn't cramping, just RLP and it lasted for a while after too. Yeesh!
____

Also got woken up last night with terrible gut cramps. My groggy brain actually thought I might be in labor lol, but that thought only lasted for a split second. I know gut cramps when I feel them. *grumble*
____

Have to take puppy and cat back in to the vet today... joy :\ Puppy gets his 2nd set of shots and the cat... no idea. The meds we were giving him didn't do anything for him so.. back to the drawing board. I doubt anything we do will help his paws.
We'll just have to live with him pooping and peeing on puppy pads... which I'm fine with so long as he doesn't do it straight on the carpet any longer. Just wish he had picked a different spot. He picked the area right beside Zoe's play kitchen.
____

Holy crap, that reminds me... did I ever post photos of the play kitchen DH built for Zoe? I don't think I did! OOPS! We're still not done with it actually... again... OOPS. I'll try to remember to get some photos of it soon.
____

And a bigger HOLY CRAP.... Our baby boy is going to be here in just FOUR MONTHS!!! WTH?? I don't know what I was thinking but for some reason... I thought we had longer. Now it really feels like we need to rush to complete everything and that we don't have enough time.
Sure the nursery really doesn't need to be done before he is born but pffft, like I'm going to want to do anything with it after he is.
Holy shit though... 4 months... that's it!!


No comments: