Monday, November 17, 2014

Ouch, my butthole!!

Yep, if you didn't guess it before... I'm talking about hemorrhoids.
I did actually manage to poop yesterday finally and did again this morning too! WOO!
But it was very obvious that things aren't quite right in the brown eye area. It hurt when it was coming out. Not excruciating or anything thankfully.
And now... it kinda hurts (again, not too bad, just more of an ache) when I go to pee.
Oh the joys. MAN I had it so good my first pregnancy. Not that I'm having a terrible pregnancy this time or anything but it is definitely a little more difficult.
____

Haven't felt baby boy a lot this morning. It kinda freaked me out some so I dopplered. Barely heard his heartbeat for just a second before he moved. Hearing it for that little bit was enough though. He must just be turned to where I can't feel the movement much.
____

We picked out the wall colors for the nursery! :D No gray. Decided we liked blue hues better to do everything in.
Now just need to stop procrastinating and get things moved. Well, I guess since we got the car seat and all that, we can focus on this now.
____

SO looking forward to some Thanksgiving food next week!
____

Zoe is getting better and better at drawing her smiley faces :) She draws them with unibrows for some reason though o_O

No comments: