Tuesday, November 4, 2014

So much junk!!!

Ok, I THINK I'm just about done with throwing away all the junk from my closet.
Holy hell do I have a lot of unused sketchbooks (gifted to me). I have at least a dozen+. Going to have to start drawing again. Can't get too rusty and I do want to draw a few things, like a Zoe portrait.
But that's for later...
Now to figure out what else is going in there. I know some of the stuff from the computer closet will be put in there and some of the junk off my desk will find a home in there too.
We really need to have a yard sale. I could probably clear out half of what is still in there. Like all of the wedding undergarments. May just donate those though.
Which reminds me that I need to go through my dresser too. So much to do!
____

This is my last week of eating whatever I want. My metformin is dwindling down and I was serious about saving some for Thanksgiving lol.
No more sweet sweet Dr pepper, no more candy (which I'm sick of anyway), no more sugar. Just good healthy foods.
I need it though. All of this sugar I've been eating has really been sticking to my ass lately and the scale keeps going up up up.
____

Love that I can feel baby boy every day now. It's not all the time, but he does seem to get active in the morning. The movement is still light, but there's no denying that it's him. I doubt I'll be able to feel movement from the outside until.. hell, MUCH later. Have the placenta and a nice thick layer of fat to block it all lol.
It shouldn't be a problem when it comes to NST time though right? He should be big enough by then that fat & placenta shouldn't matter.
 ____

Feels like I wanted to mention something else but I can't remember what now.
Kind of in a sleep deprived caffeine haze. Tired but also kind of wired feeling.
Sleep has been AWFUL.
It's colder and we haven't turned the heater on yet (I do when I take a shower though.. MUAHAHAHA). So it's cold at night and I finally have to use a blanket. Well the blanket gets all tangled in the sheet and my tossing and turning doesn't help and BLAH! It's so frustrating :( I just want to sleep well damnit!
I'm SO tempted to just sleep in one of the recliners, but I know the sound of the aquarium (water trickling) would drive me crazy.

DH turned the mattress so we weren't sleeping in the giant indentations any longer, but it hasn't really helped. I wake up with my knees hurting b/c of the way I was laying was putting pressure on them, or I wake with my arm, shoulders, back, whatever aching.

MAN! I thought everything said boy pregnancies were supposed to be a breeze compared to girl ones lol.

No comments: