Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Yay Christmas stuff!!

Bought Zoe a couple more Christmas presents last night.
Got her a Fisher Price Little people disney princess castle.
We've been wanting to get her that for a while and well.. it's almost Christmas. We'll get her the princesses that don't come with it as stocking stuffers.

Also got her this awesome Hello Kitty play tent w/ tunnel. She's going to LOVE it! Plus it was only $20. The others that are exactly like it just different character (Bubble Guppies, Frozen, etc) are $30.
Zoe loves Hello Kitty stuff so hey.... win win for everyone :D
I think that's all the big stuff we're getting her.
The rest will be just small things like those little people princesses.

So excited though. Christmas is so much fun when you get to buy stuff for your LO :)
____

Baby boy was moving all over the place yesterday. More than made up for the non-movement the day before.
The movement still isn't super strong but eh, I guess that's to be expected.
I keep wondering what exactly I'm feeling when I do feel movement.
I always picture him laying horizontal in there for some reason. Difficult to imagine him always laying head down if he does stay that way all the time.
Just can't wait to meet him though. It's gonna be here in the blink of an eye and I can't wait!

No comments: