Monday, November 3, 2014

Tantrums!

Just had to share really quick.
Zoe was obviously very tired. It's around her nap time and she was displaying her usual "I'm tired" signs like rubbing her eyes and being fussy.

Girl did NOT want to go to bed though. Whenever I said it was , night night time, she would run off and say "No! TV!" and sit down and watch the tv she had been ignoring before lol.
I finally said "No, it's night night time." She did it again, I took her hand and started walking her to her room and that's when the tantrum started. Just a mild one, but it was HILARIOUS!
I couldn't help but laugh.
She did the limp noodle move.
Just totally limp and not cooperating at all. I could barely pick her up b/c I was laughing so hard. Kinda of cruel considering she was crying the entire time, but I couldn't help it... it was funny :P

She quieted down just a few minutes ago. Now time for me to stop being lazy and go clean that closet up already!

No comments: