Sunday, November 16, 2014

Stuff and junk

Photo spammage time :D











Love it! Baby clothes are too addictive damnit. We would've gotten a lot more if I hadn't of stopped us lol. Doesn't help that they were on clearance too so that made them all the more tempting.
We splurged a bit on the Superman onesie and socks and the football one. DH absolutely fell in love with the football one when he saw it in Buy Buy Baby so we just had to get it heh.
And of course, sticking with the whole superhero thing, I saw a section dedicated to Superman, Batman & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Debated on which to get.. Batman or Superman, but Zoe is Batman/girl so baby boy can be Superman... plus those socks were just too cute to pass up!

Wanted this adorable onesie from BRU, but they only had size newborn, then 6m, then 12. We would've gotten the 6m, but it was long sleeve and by the time he can wear it, it would be blazing hot outside. It said something like "Cool little Bro" on it. Awwwwwww.
____

So... I haven't pooped in 2 days going on 3 and I'm pretty sure I felt a hemorrhoid while taking a shower yesterday. Awesome. It was like a really small/slight bump/bulge and started to feel itchy as soon as I touched it.
Thankfully it hasn't been itching any other time though... would drive me crazy.. and ew :P lol

This pregnancy is wreaking havoc on my body though. I was extremely lucky when pregnant with Zoe... not this time..... not this time.

I really hope I poop soon. I can feel things starting to feel just bleh in there b/c of the constipation and really don't want to rip my ass apart trying to crap out a gigantic turd.
____

Felt a roll last night. Pretty sure I've felt rolls before but this was definitely him rolling over. I couldn't see it though which sucked but I definitely felt it :)
____

Crud.... there were a couple other things I wanted to mention but now I can't remember. Maybe it will come to me later. Until then..... *waves*

No comments: