Thursday, November 20, 2014

Symptoms

So constipation seems to be one of those things that's going to come and go... well... hopefully. Haven't gone in 2 days again. Have that feeling like it might happen today but... we'll see.
Gas b/c of it has been AWFUL. Puppy had a death wish last night sleeping next to my ass. Surprised I didn't kill him with the toxic fumes.

Also getting that out of breath and can't take in a deep breath feeling. SUCKS BALLS.  It's like almost orgasming and then not. When you almost reach that peak, but then it falls flat. I just can't get in that good refreshing deep breath so I keep half yawning.

Gagging is still occurring. Not anywhere near as bad as it was. I can actually change poo diapers and pick poo up without going in to a gagging fit, but it still happens every once in a while if I smell something rank or eat too much and the breathing problem also seems to cause some gagging.
Oh AND, I definitely pee myself a little if the gagging lasts for more than just a couple of seconds. Awesome.

Sleep has been better. I still toss and turn quite a bit but I'm able to go right back to sleep most of the time. So that's a plus at least. My hips start killing me if I lay on one side for too long though which is why I have to toss and turn a lot.

And I realized a few days ago that I'm not aching as much as I was before. WOO! lol

I think that's about it as far as symptoms changing.

No comments: