Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Names names names

DH is still going through the baby book looking at names.
He asked me last night if we were going to tell everyone the name when we had one. I said "yeah why not?"
He just kind of shrugged and I asked if he was worried about people's reactions/opinions and he said yeah.
Sigh...
We're telling and if people don't like it, they can go suck on a bag of dicks for all I care. I'm pretty sure his family won't like it if we stick with Bishop, but again, I really don't give a shit. I see so many women on forums get SO upset and stressed out over family not liking the name they've chosen. Yes, it would be nice if they loved the name just as much, but if they don't, that's their own problem and they're gonna have to just get over it.
____

I had 3 glasses of milk yesterday and I wanted more. I wasn't even craving milk until I had a sip of some of DH's. Then, it's all I could think about. Not complaining. Could be some worse junky craving I guess.
____

We're clearing out this room this weekend. At least according to DH we are. Lol, we'll see. We do need to get it done so we can start cleaning and painting. Get that done before I'm so uncomfortable that I don't want to do it.
Need to go back to Home depot and look at more paint swatches. The ones I have are nice, but just want to see if they have anything that stands out more.
____

Body and head shapes are pretty much done on the Zoe crochet project! WOO! Still need to do details for the head but that won't take any time.
Now I just need to go buy more stuffing, do the legs and figure out things from there. Thank goodness it's not taking as long as I feared it would. Should have it done in hopefully a week or less so I can start on some other things.

No comments: