Monday, November 10, 2014

He's growing up

At least I'm assuming so since I don't have X-Ray vision lol.
Last night I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with DH and felt some pretty strong kicked above my waistline. There were only about 4 of them, but out of the corner of my eye I could see my shirt move from them. Of course when I actually looked to see if I was actually seeing it, he stopped lol.
He seems to do that a lot. I'll feel him moving and kicking around and as soon as I put my hand on the area, he stops. Just like Zoe.... they just know when you're trying to feel them.
Anyway, makes me happy b/c I am feeling him a lot more often now it seems.

Still not as much as with Zoe, but it's slowly getting there :)
____

First day of no metformin. I have exactly one days worth left and yep, it's being saved for Thanksgiving lol.
I'm gonna miss all of those carbs and junky foods, but will be better off not eating them.
Gotta do it for myself and this little guy.
____

I don't know how DH is wanting to rearrange the living room. He's talking about putting the tv in the corner? Wha?? I just can't see what he's wanting to do.... we'll see I guess but.... I dunno.

No comments: