Tuesday, May 24, 2016

One step closer

FiL and MiL came back over yesterday. FiL to help with the room and MiL just b/c :)
Zoe was happy. We were just about to put her to bed... like literally walking her to her room, when they showed up lol.
FiL helped to drill a hole in the ceiling for a fan/light and wired up the switches for it :D YAY! It's coming along! Hoping to have the door to the room up soon to really keep the cat out of it and not have to worry about that room at least.
____

I think I'm definitely nesting. It's not super strong instinct or anything, but finding myself needing to straighten up and clean.
Oh the house is still a giant mess lol, but oh well. Can't always give in to instinct! :P lol
Going through those bags in DH's closet and sorting through donate-able clothing and stuff that just needs to be thrown away. Will be tackling my drawers too. I know I have some shirts that I need to get rid of.

I should be doing more straightening up in the rest of the house, but keep putting it off for the last minute. I do have a reason though. There would just be no point to doing it now b/c it WILL get messed up before we leave. Just want to take care of it Saturday and Sunday.
____

Oh, we also think we know which stove we'll be getting when we get back. Going to be a lot of money since we're not going for super cheap like we have. Sigh... I'm sure there will be something else expensive that screws up soon too :\ There's always something....
____

Ate the cucumber I picked the other day. Salt & peppered it up and YUM! Even Zoe was eating it up and the girl is a little junkie (junk food junkie).
____

Something else.. but forgot... again...

No comments: