Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MUCH better!

Well... now that I know what should and shouldn't be done during a filling.. this time went MUCH better lol. Actually remembered to numb me up this time. I'm actually really shocked that it was forgotten last time considering how much was involved with it and how long it took for it to numb the area.
Whatever though. Live and learn.
Left side of my jaw is still numb though. I had to eat something when I got home and... that was interesting.
Pretty sure I tried to eat a part of my cheek at one point b/c I heard a crunch lol.

It took a long time for the numbing stuff to spread and build up. It's more numb now than it was when I was getting the filling. /shrugs
____

Got to sleep in a whole 10mins this morning lol. Not much time at all, but it certainly helps.
____

DH finally ordered the burner element thing for the oven. Should be getting it THursday. Hopefully that is what is wrong with the oven. You don't realize how much you use it until you don't have it.
Anyway... I'm in the process of TRYING to clean it. Which just reminded me that I forgot to buy more baking soda... sigh.
But yeah... it's frickin gross and filthy in there. It's mostly just gunk and grease buildup on the inside of the door with some burnt crispies at the bottom. It's not as bad as I first thought it was going to be, but still pretty bad.. especially the door.
Let some baking soda, dish soap and water mixture sit on it over night. Going to spray it with some vinegar and hope it helps to get some of it off. Will probably have to do it a few times... but that's what I get for not cleaning like I should lol.
Heck, I'm not gonna really be able to clean it well now since I can't really reach in to the oven very well to clean the bottom and sides.

No comments: