Saturday, August 2, 2014

7w1d

So 7w1d today, or officially, 8w.
Yeah I think 8w is right.... whatever.
One more week until we tell everyone.
Saw my mom yesterday and told her. She was happy and of course had to give me a lecture on having dogs and how we need to get rid of all the pets and blahblahblah. Woman... I love you but... shut up.
It didn't work with Zoe, it's not gonna work with this one.

Anyway.... freaked myself out and started worrying b/c my symptoms have been very light. I have been feeling some nausea, but it has been very very light. More of a bad/sickly kind of feeling. Mild most of the time.
I'm fine now though. I know I'm still pretty early and symptoms can come and go, it's still scary when they do go though.

DH is scrambling to get Zoe's present done. We still need to buy paint for it and then all the small details. I just ordered some stuff from Target for it. Not sure it will get here on time but oh well. Not like she's going to really know it's her birthday and she's not getting it ON that day :P

It's definitely not going to be perfect though. This is DH's first time ever making anything... and it's pretty complicated and I'm sure even someone that has been doing it for a while would have problems. He's doing a good job though and even if it does look a bit wonky... Zoe is going to love it :)

As for symptoms.... I'm still getting that nauseous, but mostly a mildly sick feeling. Sleep is still bad but also better since Zoe has been sleeping in a little later (WOO!).
Bewbs still hurt when pressed but I don't really notice them.
Bloated
Diarrhea & constipation... that's a fun combo
Phlegmy throat that I'm always clearing.
Nose is starting to stuff up at night
Drinking lots of water and have to pee ALL the time. So. Much. PEE.

I think that's about it. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

No comments: