Tuesday, August 12, 2014

So much for that...

I was kind of hoping for some relief from the diarrhea since I got constipated a little. NOPE!
Diarrhea is back. I'm sure the tomatoes and hot sauce I've been eating haven't helped but damn.... I'm shitting out a lung here.
Classy I know rofl.
I guess.... at least I'm not bloated?

I'm still so worried though. Sept 9th is still so far from now. Wish I had my doppler back already. I probably wouldn't be able to pick up anything though.


I know I talk about poop a lot. Seems pregnancy and then early mom-hood all revolves around bodily functions lol.


Alrighty, gotta go get me and Zoe cleaned up. Have to drop her off in a couple of hours and maybe have to pick DH up from work if his truck doesn't start.
Then off to the concert we go!

2 comments:

Ttccoconutt83 said...

I just got my bfp this last sunday at 10 dpo on my 3rd cycle of femara .. My first scan is 9/5... Thats forever away!! Im so excited ... I followed you through your whole first pregnancy ..

LisaL said...

Wow, thanks for reading my ramblings and WOO Congrats on your BFP.... that's supposed to have exclamation marks after but that key isn't working on my keyboard lol. Seriously though... that is awesome news :D Hope you have a Happy and healthy 9 months :D
Yeah... it sucks having to wait so long for the first appointment. Just try to distract yourself as much as possible.