Thursday, August 7, 2014

Well that was a fun way to spend early afternoon....

Zoe brought in said Minnie Mouse from the previous post to me. I instantly smelled a strong fishy odor and wondered WTF she had been rolling it around in. Thought at first maybe the cat food so gave it back to her.

Pregnancy brain struck again b/c it didn't occur to me until a good 5min later that she had gotten in to something. I get up..... and sure enough... get hit in the face with strong rotten fish smell b/c little miss someone grabbed some fish fertilizer that I had on a table and the bottle must've fallen and busted open. Yeah... it was EVERYWHERE in the sunroom.
Smelled like a rotten fish's asshole and looked like the shit that exploded out of my dog's ass last night.

So I had to spend a good hour and a half trying to shampoo the stain and funk out of the carpet while trying to keep Zoe from stepping all up in it.

Good times! :\

Oh gawd that pissed me off and I may have cursed at Zoe.... like A LOT. I didn't call her anything, but I sure as heck let some F, S, and D bombs fly. Not proud of that but MAN...
I should've known though. Forgot that I had it up there, but I should've known she would eventually get in to it so I should've put it up somewhere else.

Anyway, I finally got the stains up but it still smells terrible in the sunroom. Plus I think I broke the shampooer. You press a button on the handle that squirts out the soapy liquid... and I think I broke it. There's still this other button that lets a little more out that still works though. Oops.
Sprayed all spots w/ some lysol and febreeze.... should close the door and open all the windows to let it air out... which I think I will do once I let the dogs back in.

No comments: