Sunday, August 10, 2014

Busy weekend!

Sorry for not posting sooner. This weekend has been hectic though.
DH and I stayed up until 3 for me and 4 for him working on her birthday present... and it's still not done lol.
He's taking a small break from it since he's been working on it almost non-stop. There isn't that much more to do. Just small things here and there.
I still have a lot of painting and detail work to do on it though.
I swear I'll post photos when it's done. It's looking great though :)

Zoe's party yesterday went well. Saved her Big Sister shirt for last. Took everyone a couple of seconds to understand it but they eventually did heh.

Zoe made out like a bandit w/ her presents. Lots of toys and her granny and grampy bought her this cute chair, desk and coat rack set. Looks like colored pencils. It's super cute and Zoe loves it.
I have photos of it all that I'll post in a little bit.

Zoe had so much fun playing with her cousins and just getting all of that love and attention from everyone.
____

About to go out and paint some more.
Freaked myself out though. NEVER should have looked up just what subchorionic hemorrhage was.
It's definitely what the tech saw w/ my first u/s. I haven't had any bleeding other than those 2 really minor incidents after we had sex, but still.... reading about how it could get worse and cause the placenta to detach..... yeah.... I freaked myself out b/c of my curiosity :(
Damn you google!!

Speaking of pregnancy... I think constipation has found me. At least for now. Causing some major bloating too.

Still having some weird ass dreams. Can't remember anymore off the top of my head, but I should probably write them down. I have them, wake up and think "Man! That would be a great idea for a book!" lol
Still having bleeding dreams. UGH. I do remember the one from last night. It wasn't a miscarriage dream though... just one where I got my period and had to use the toilet in front of some people o_O

Haven't really been nauseous that much, but have been gagging or coughing b/c I'm about to gag. Still not a lot though. it's been pretty mild. Gagging is being set off by more things that normally wouldn't bother me. We went to a Southern buffet on Friday. I got a piece of fried chicken that looked and tasted delicious, but I could only take one bite from it b/c the grease was going to make me gag if I ate anymore. Zoe benefited from my loss though and got a tasty piece of chicken lol.

Hungry quite often. No aversions yet really. I want to eat everything but I still eat about as much as I normally do. Really craving some spaghetti which I'm fixing tonight lol.

Boobs are still sore. They're the same as they have been. Don't notice them until they get poked/jabbed or when I'm taking my bra off.

Peeing pretty often still. Need to drink more. Been a bit too dehydrated this last week. Not sure why I haven't been drinking more.

I think that's about it. Just pretty standard stuff.

Asked SiL to bring my doppler back. Think they're going to drop it off next week or a week after when they give us the puppy.
____

More on the puppy... apparently the pup has some deformaties. One of it's front paws/legs is deformed. From what it sounds like... imagine if your foot was not attached to the rest of your leg except for the skin. Now imagine trying to walk on that and what it would look like.
That's basically what is going on with one of his legs/paws. SiL said that his other one was looking strange too, but that it doesn't happen all the time and looked ok the day before.
It's probably already going to cost a lot of money to try to fix one leg.. nevermind 2. Just hope it's not causing him any pain. I can't imagine walking on your leg bone is very comfortable. We'll see when we get him and take him to the vet.
They said he moves around fine though, it just looked weird b/c his paw isn't turned the right way and like I said, doesn't look attached.

No comments: