Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I just want to strangle some people

So... MiL is a good person but gawd damn is she flaky as hell.
She's one of those people that will ask you something and then won't listen to your answer or will only listen partially to it.

I was supposed to drop Zoe off over an hour ago but they had a doctors appointment that ran late and they were hungry. Fine, whatever.... nevermind that she forgot to mention that they had with them the slowest eater in the whole frickin world. Seriously, this woman hasn't tasted hot, hell.. WARM food in forever with how slow she eats.... and I am not even exaggerating.
Well apparently, they had about a half a dozen other fucking random things they have to do now too before they get home that could wait another damn time, but they have to do them RIGHT NOW.
So yeah, they're not going to get home until late and we're going to be late for our concert.

It's not a huge deal that we'll miss a little bit of it, it just pisses me off b/c she's done this before. She specifically asked me when we had to leave and I told her we were going to need to leave like right after DH gets off of work. I guess in her half listening brain, that meant that dropping Zoe off when DH would be getting home would be good enough.
Just UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It doesn't help that hormones are making me extra annoyed at shit.
Like those damn Target back to school commercials w/ that tinkling kiddy music. Holy shit the music makes me want to punch a puppy. It irritates the ever loving hell out of me.

And now that Zoe has Frozen, I've let her watch it a couple of times... and I just can't with that movie. Worst gawd damn parents EVER. And all I can think about while watching it whenever Elsa is on is how terrible her parents treated her and then Anna saying that Elsa hit her heart with ice on purpose etc etc. Then the whole thing w/ the villain guy makes NO sense. It's like they needed another bad guy and didn't want Anna to have to choose who to fall in love with so they did the easy thing and made the guy bad.
And thinking about it more... all of those comments about how refreshing it was that it wasn't a girl going for a guy or being rescued by a guy blahblah... uh... that happened in the movie.
Anyway yeah.... hormones are making me extremely irritated and crap like this that MiL is pulling isn't frickin helping matters.

No comments: