Saturday, August 23, 2014

Movement? Probably not

So I slept like total shit last night. Just tossing and turning and could not get comfortable.
As I was laying there, twice, I felt a very very light fizzy feeling where I'm guessing baby to be. It only lasted for maybe a second at the most.
Not sure it was actually baby since I was having a little bit of gas too though. Not at the same time as I felt it, but throughout the night I had been passing gas lol.
It was probably just that I was feeling but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Still having trouble finding the heartbeat. Last 2 times I tried I haven't been able to find it. I'd be lying if I said it didn't worry me at least a little, but I know I'm still really early and baby is still super tiny. I'll keep trying daily though. I doubt I'll find it consistently until probably a few weeks from now. Maybe at 13-14 weeks.

Lol, everyone keeps going crazy over my belly. I have to remind them that it's still just fat right now rofl. I can't wait for that big ole pregnant stomach.
____

Ugh, Zoe keeps playing in the dog's water. She's dumped it about 3 times now before I could stop her. She's crying right now b/c I popped her on her booty for doing it... ya know, popped her on her well padded by thick cloth diaper booty lol. Oh toddlers.

She is def doing the terrible 2's dance right now. Just screams and has tantrums over seemingly nothing. At least nothing I can figure out. I ask her what's wrong and she just runs off shrieking some more o_O I just ignore her though when she starts up. It's difficult to do sometimes though when she gets stubborn with it and carries on for a while.

She's my shrieking little munchkin and I love her little ass heh.

Really need to go through all of her clothes again and put up the small ones. We already have 3 or 4 bins of her clothes. If we have another girl, we are set.

No comments: