Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hormones are raging!!

Well, I think I'm justified in how ticked off I am about the roofing thing. I think anyone in our situation would be as well.
Sorry for all of the F-bombs in the previous post but... ya know.. sometimes it's the perfect word to use when royally pissed off.

Anyway... that and morning sickness are getting to me today.
Thankfully the morning sickness is still just nausea and gagging but it's been A LOT of gagging and a couple of times when I thought I was going to vomit.
Smells are really starting to set me off today too. I think smells are becoming stronger, but it's not all the time. Just sometimes I'll smell something in particular that I hadn't smelled before. *shrugs*
Also last couple of days I've gagged while brushing my teeth. It's just when I'm about to brush my tongue. Just the thought of doing it brings up the gaggy feeling... then I do it and yep... gag city.

My c-sec scar is itching like crazy right now too. It's just both outer edges but it's driving me batty. Scratch and scratch and scratch and only a few seconds of relief before it itches again.
Maybe b/c the bump is getting bigger? Not sure but wish the itching would stop.

My hair is still falling out like crazy. When the hell is the luxurious pregnancy hair supposed to happen?? Think I remember having this happen w/ Zoe too.

Anyway, blahblahblah... feeling ok though in spite of everything.

Had a bad bleeding dream last night. Dreamt it was Friday night and I started to bleed heavily. Was devastated since ya know we were going to tell everyone the next day and had the Big sis shirt. Just a bad bad dream.
Ok brain, I get it. No more complaining about weird sex dreams... I'd rather have those than m/c dreams.

No comments: