Monday, August 4, 2014

This is going to be a long day

Just got done vacuuming the living room for a 2nd time and then shampooing the carpet. With trying to get the dogs out of the way and from Zoe throwing all of her toys on to the floor... that sucked. Then, when I was done, extreme nausea. No puking but I was just a step away from it.
Guess that should be a reassurance. Just wish I wasn't so fat so I could see a bump. I know I would have one already. Seeing it would really help.

Yesterday was bleh. Zoe came home from church and from spending the night w/ MiL.
She had on a disposable but I didn't think she's pull it off since she had bloomers on too.
WRONG.
She had been crying so I eventually went and checked on her.
She pooped and decided to try to take her diaper off. It was still stuck on one leg just smearing poo all over her. She was not happy about that and got a bath afterwards.
Of course in the bath, there were poo particles so I drained the water trying to get them all out before washing her and single droplet splashed up and hit me right in the eye.... keep in mind that I wear glasses!! WTF?? It could've hit me anywhere else that was hanging over the bath... ANYWHERE, and this magical asshole droplet of water maneuvered its asshole self around my glasses to splash me dead center in my eyeball.
Awesome :\

I still have the computer room, hallway and our bedroom to vacuum and shampoo. I'm going to have to take A LOT of breaks.
Our carpets are so screwed though. Thought shampooing would help. HAHAHAHA... they still look like total crap. We really need to invest in an area rug to cover up the gross.

No comments: