Thursday, August 7, 2014

Well that was gross... and other junk...

So last night, I was watching So You Think You Can Dance. Our little french bulldog mutt was laying at my feet like he does.
Everything was normal until I kicked my leg out a little. My big toe his dead center on his butthole.
That's not bad enough though..... I guess it triggered the anal glands or something back there b/c his ass exploded all over my foot *BARF*

Thankfully it didn't stink b/c that would've had me throwing up... but still... YUCK!!!

____

Zoe certainly knows wht she wants... and apparently that's to sleep with at least a dozen toys in her crib. I take some out covertly only for her to grab some other ones to be put back in there.
And lord help us if one of them falls out. She pitches a fit until we come in to get it for her (thankfully that has only happened a couple of times).
Like last night, she had been quiet and I thought she had gone to sleep.
Went outside to help DH w/ the project and we heard her crying about 10min later. Ignored her for 10 more minutes but she was still going so I went to check on her.
As soon as I opened her door, she kept pointing and saying "Min Mouse!" She wanted her Minnie Mouse toy that was on the floor next to her crib. SIGH!
She was as happy as could be after I gave it to her.
Really child? Really??? Lol, oh well. I'm sure this is common with most toddlers. Well, not this particular thing, but just them being so dramatic over everything and wanting things exactly their way.
____

DH took tomorrow off. I don't think we'll be doing anything though b/c there's still A LOT of work to be done on the project. Since this is DH's first time building something, there's a lot of trial and error... mostly error lol... so it's taking a lot longer to build. I think we'll have it done by Saturday though... hopefully.
____

Man... pregnancy is making me STINK.
I'll usually take a shower every other day if I haven't done anything to make me sweat or anything like that.
Well.... I am funking myself out. No extra sweating or anything but my BO is STRONG. BLEH! So glamorous :\

No comments: