Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's like talking to a brick wall...

I know I've ranted about this before but I have to again.

I REALLY hate people who say they don't judge. It's SUCH bullshit. You may not say the thoughts out loud, but everyone judges. EVERYONE and saying you don't is such a load of shit.

I especially enjoy comments that claim to not judge and then in the same breath do exactly that.

There's a thread on a forum I post about the occasional glass of wine while pregnant. An obvious hot topic that's going to get some strong opinions on either side.

Well one miss holier than thou idiot comes riding in on her high horse to proclaim how judgy so many people are and how it's SO wrong and how she doesn't do it. THEN proceeds to explain how she thinks taking zofran is just as or MORE dangerous as drinking alcohol but you don't see her judging others about it. Uhm.... correct me if I'm wrong but even saying that is F-ing implying that your ass is judging those taking it b/c you think it's just as or more dangerous. Oh she may not say it out loud... but obviously she frickin thinks it.

Just UGH, really people. Just own up to being a dick like the rest of us. We're all human, none of us are perfect and we all have some strong opinions about certain things. To pretend you're better than that.. you're only kidding yourself.

No comments: