Thursday, August 14, 2014

Well this is annoying

Total first world problem here.... my keyboard is screwed. Quite a few of the number keys aren't working so I have to spell out any number I want to add to a post lol.
We may have an extra keyboard in the closet, but... that closet is a hoarders dream. Filled with empty boxes and junk that we haven't seen in a couple of years ROFL. We'll have to clean it out once we start on the nursery, but yeah, I don't want to deal with it right now to look for a keyboard :P May start cleaning it out a little tomorrow. We'll see how I feel heh.

I need to start organizing my closet too. Damn.. I have a lot to do. There are  cardboard boxes filled with junk that I need to organize or throw out. Just need to purge a lot of shit basically.
____

Holy hell... toddlers are pure destruction and chaos. I was washing a few dishes while I was waiting for the oven to preheat. It was... maybe ten to twenty minutes. Well I finish up and go in to the living room for something and see that Zoe has mystery something all over her.
I get in to the room further and HOLY SHIT..... she got ahold of some eggs that we just got from MiL and totally smashed them ALL over the place on the carpet. I'm sure she probably ate a little bit too.
Not really worried about that since they were fresh eggs. But still... BLEH.
The feeling of that slimy gloopy mess on the floor..... yuck. The dogs had a ball before I busted out the shampooer. That thing is getting more action within this last week than it has has since we bought it lol. It worked though thankfully. Think there might be some really really light yellowish tinges here and there but meh... they go with all the other stains on the carpet.
I should've been madder than I was about it. I was just too shocked and amazed at how quickly it all happened and I didn't even hear her grabbing the eggs off the counter. Sneaky monkey...
____

Well this is pregnancy brain and then some. Man I feel stupid. Didn't even occur to me to use the number pad on the keyboard................ sigh /facepalm... I still can't use any of the shift key symbols on the horizontal number keys but... hey at least I'll have the numbers on the right. Geezus that's embarrassing.
____

We should be getting the puppy tomorrow if SiL and my brother don't flake out. We bought puppy food, pads and a small dog dish... just need the pup now. So excited and kind of hesitant about it.
Knowing that it's probably going to need a lot of expensive vet visits is.... bleh. But I want to give this little puppy the best life it can have no matter how disabled it is or gets. DH doesn't seem to really want it and I can understand that but we've already said we would take it. Better than it going to someone that wouldn't take care of it as well as we would. Not that we're the most awesomest pet owners or anything but still hehe
Going to have to really watch Zoe around him though for a while. She hasn't fully grasped how to be gentle yet and I know if I left her alone too long, she could seriously hurt a small pup, nevermind it's wonky leg/paw.
____

Pregnancy symptoms have been ok. Same old same old.
Morning sickness hasn't been that bad. Seems a lot milder this time than w/ Zoe. It could pick up like it did with her though. Even then it still didn't last very long.

Having some crazy ass dreams. Only one I remember off the top of my head is a sexual dream involving Justin frickin Bieber. BARF. I have no damn reason why my brain chose that little douchebag to pop in to a sex dream. Well, we didn't actually have sex, thank goodness, but it was going to happen if I hadn't woken up. Good lord brain... wtf... wtf. Out of all the hot celebs out there.. it had to pick that dingleberry.

No comments: