Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Flutters

I definitely felt flutters earlier. BUT I had also just had a BM so it could've been gas or more stuff moving along in my intestine. I think it's too early to feel movement though right? Even for a 2nd child? I dunno...
____

Working on a clock for Zoe's thing. I've totally been slacking on it and really need to get all of the details finished so I can take some photos. She plays with it a little bit, but I think she'll be more in to it once she's a little older.

Anywho, the clock is coming along pretty good. I'm using a cork coaster thing you use to put houseplants on. Has cork glued to a board. Would be a lot easier if it wasn't glued but oh well. It's not taking as long as I thought it would. But I haven't spent a lot of time w/ Zoe today though which makes me feel bad. As soon as I get off here I'll go bug her ;D hehe
____

UGH this puppy is crapping ALL over the place and it's turned mushy. Probably b/c we switched his food but still... GROSS.
Grrr, just ticks me off b/c seriously, we'll let him outside for at least 10 or so minutes. He's pooped out there before so we know he knows what to do out there. As soon as we let him in, within 5 minutes he'll crap somewhere.

Thankfully Zoe will run and tell us and knows not to step in it heh.
____

So.... DH did have a friend who used to go to the guy's night thing.
As soon as this friend got married... he stopped going and doesn't even text DH back... the few times DH did text him.
I mean we even got him a Christmas present, which is what DH was texting him about wondering if he was ever going to show up at guy's night again to get it, but nope... nothing.
Now I get that newlyweds want to spend a lot of time with eachother but I get the feeling that his wife is the reason behind his sudden absence.
The thing is, I'm not sure why. It's not like the group of guys are a bad bunch. They're a bunch of religious great guys that usually just hang out and do like a bible study kind of thing during their guy's nights. Sometimes they'll play poker too. That's it.
I dunno.... just think it sucks that he.. the friend.... pretty much cut all ties with his friends.

No comments: