Monday, August 11, 2014

Yikes

Ok, it's like as soon as we broke the news to everyone, my stomach has been pooched out since.
It's like my body decided to stop sucking it in and said F-it! and is letting it loose lol.
Oh well, I'm gonna embrace a giant pregnant belly. Bring it body... BRING IT!

Had a dream last night that everyone around me was finding out they were also pregnant and also due in March lol. It was actually a really sweet dream.
Really hoping my SiL gets pregnant. Not sure what her plan is though. I know her husband left some samples before he went off on to his ship (Navy). So it sounds like maybe doing IUI or something. Not really sure but I hope that she gets her rainbow baby soon. I know everyone is worried about her age, but I think if they just keep trying it will happen for them. They'll probably just have a lot of heartbreaking bumps to get over though.
____

We have a concert to go to tomorrow. Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars.
I only want to see Linkin Park but I'll have to brag a little that I got to see Jared Leto live to my cousin who loves him rofl. He's.... alright... meh. I mean he's a good looking guy and a great actor but I dunno... something about him comes off douchy or something *shrugs* Hopefully he'll sing well at least. I think I only know 2 or 3 songs from his band. It should still be a good concert though. Just hope I can sit.

No comments: