Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Almost there

2 years old. Geeze.... it's strange. Feels like Zoe has been with us for forever, but also like time has flown by. Cant believe my little munchkin is turning TWO!
I still haven't taken any photos yet. It's super hot here again so need to remember to do it in early morning.

Zoe's been giving ME an early birthday present by sleeping in until 8:30. LOL
Nice not having to wake up and stay awake at 5:30am.

Zoe is doing well though. Growing how I imagine most kids do. Still can't understand a whole lot of what she says but she is saying more now. I can't give specifics since I can't remember lol.

Her BIG birthday present is nowhere to being done. DH has a lot of work to do on it. I would help more but I'd probably end up chopping a finger off. I have filled in gaps and such and will start painting soon. He's still having guy's night tonight which I think is a mistake. He wants to get this done by Saturday but that's not going to happen if he spends tonight w/ his friends. Whatever though. It's not like they go out drinking.... they're going to a guy's thing at church lol.. so yeah, cant complain too much.

Ordered a few things off of Target too and we won't be getting most of those until next week. Oh well.

Don't think Zoe is ready to potty train yet, but I do need to start actively trying to train her though. At least just get her sitting on her potty and not just treating it as a toy.

Alrighty, I've wasted half the day already and still have a lot of cleaning to do.
All of that vacuuming and shampooing yesterday left my right arm sore as heck today. LOL That's sad.... so out of shape that frickin cleaning gave me sore muscles ROFL

No comments: