Tuesday, August 5, 2014

X-Rated

Yeah this post is going to get sexually graphic in a second... so just warning you...

I had the weirdest dream last night. (it's sexually graphic so... if you don't want to read it, then just feel free to skip)...
I dreamt I was a mermaid and had human friends that I would talk to every once in a while.
Well they start trying to explain human sex to me and it goes way over my head when they start talking about penises b/c I guess mermen aren't sporting that certain appendage.

So later in the dream, this giant underwater.. uh... giant... comes crashing in to the mer-village and everyone is freaking out not knowing how to stop him.
Well... I come up with a brilliant idea to unzip this giant's pants (b/c underwater giants still wear zippered pants) to see if it has a schlong and well... start playing with his log and boulders. Then a whole bunch of other merfolk see that it's working to stop the giant from attacking and join in to get this giant's rocks off.

Now gross part coming up.... so... having never seen a penis before and not knowing what ejaculation is... when the giant does... some of the merfolk decide to uhm... sample it and exclaim that it's salty!
AAAAAGGGRRRRH BLLLARRRRGH GAAAAAAAAG

WTH brain!!!???? It was like this when pregnant with Zoe too. Just constant sexual dreams, mostly about blowjobs. WTF??
I could understand if hormones was making me super horny or something but it's the exact opposite.

No comments: