Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Well, that's that...

Wiped away blood when I went to the bathroom a little while ago.
I'm sure AF will be arriving soon.

Not really sure what to make of all this.
Maybe a chemical? But I'm not sure if the inositol or the metformin increase helped w/ my luteal phase.
But then I had all of those tests w/ something on them. Faint sure, but there was something.
Wouldn't doubt if it was another chemical. Something tried to implant but didn't for whatever reason.
Will never know.

Sucks balls no matter what.
I do hope that my LP is longer though for next time. 10 days is just too short.

A bit heartbroken and disappointed but I'm good.The stress is lifting and I can breath again :)

On to a new cycle though and will be taking the femara. Going to start exercising again too.
This stress I was putting myself under was consuming all of my time. Need to get back to making a healthier body for when I do get pregnant :)

No comments: