Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm hungry!

But I don't want to get up b/c Zoe is napping and my chair makes loud popping noises!
Damnit lol.

So I just got done exercising on the elliptical. I was going to try the video that left me temporarily crippled but it wasn't going to happen. My legs still aren't fully recovered (almost) so I didn't want to make things worse.
I may try it tomorrow though.

Have the best motivation to look at while on the elliptical. It's a collage of baby Zoe photos. I look at them and just think this world needs more cute in it from us ;) lol
I just look at it though and get this overwhelming feeling of want, of NEEDING to have another baby. Hopefully it will happen.

Just have to stay motivated & stay strong.

We've been cheating a bit too much on the weekends. It's not terrible, but it's still too much. Wouldn't be a problem for a normal person, but for me, it's causing my weight to stay the same or even go up temporarily. Sucks that I need to be so strict but I'm going to reach my goals.

No comments: