Sunday, June 1, 2014

We bought a pool

A little inflatable one that is. Some $20 peanut shaped blow up pool from walmart for the backyard. Big enough that DH and I can sit in it while Zoe has some room to move around. :)

____

Gotta love DH and supporting my totally sad POAS addiction. Picked up another 3 pack of FRER while we were at Wally World :P lol
He didn't say a word though. Love him! ;) hehe
____

Been feeling.... I dunno, a combo of like AF is about to start and symptoms that aren't PMS. At least that I can remember.
Getting a lot of aches and pinches in the uterus area. The feeling on my right O is still there. It comes and goes but it's not like it was before. The feeling is different, duller and lasts longer.

Bewbs are still sore... it's more the center of them now instead of nearer the chest. And they're def a lot more sore when I touch them than they were before.

It's so hard to say if any of this is actually something or just PMS. Since I don't get AF on my own all that often along with actual ovulation... I don't know what's normal for me.
Really hoping for a BFP tomorrow though. Come on BFP BFP BFP!!!

Was thinking, IF I do get a BFP and this is a sticky bean, then I want to give DH's sister my femara. It's only 2.5mg dose so it's not like it would cause problems or anything and maybe it could help her get pregnant.
But that would mean revealing that we are pregnant again before the 2nd tri. She's visiting at the end of this month so I think I'd only be 7w then? Yeesh.... We'd have to swear her to secrecy lol.

That's getting ahead of myself though.... that's only if AF doesn't show and we get a sticky BFP.

TWW SUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. Don't get me wrong, it is extremely nice to actually be in the TWW, but good googly moogly have these days just gone by at a slugs pace. SOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOW.

Need to find a good crochet project to take my mind off of all this or something. Have a book on my kindle I need to finish but Z has an obsession w/ our phones and the kindle so that would be a problem.

No comments: