Sunday, June 22, 2014

Another lazy Sunday

Sitting home alone while DH and Zoe are at church. I love these moments lol.
Don't get me wrong though, I love them both more than anything in this world, but mommy does need her alone time sometimes.

Had some yesterday too. I didn't want to go so DH took Zoe up to the pool for a couple of hours. NICE heh

Yesterday was fun though. We went out blueberry picking for a couple of hours w/ the sun pounding on our heads.
We thought, oh... it's early, we won't need hats. PFFFT
We managed to get 3 gallons though.
Met some friends there with their little boy. He would run off and they'd yell for him to stop.
When they would walk him back, Zoe would run up to him wagging her finger at him babbling and telling him STOP lol.
So stinkin adorable.

We're going to be doing a water baby thing w/ them at the local ymca. I don't want to do it to be honest but it will be good for Zoe to get used to the water.


DH's sister is coming in this Friday and I know he's going to make me go to the beach with him. He's going on Monday and coming back on Tuesday night I think. UGH.....
I do want to go to the beach, but I don't want to come home to dog piss and shit. That's the plan though. We're going to get puppy pads, gate the dogs in the kitchen w/ food & water and yeah, leave them there for a day or 2. Our poor dogs. I know they're probably going to freak and try to jump the gates. Hope not but I won't be surprised to see that when we get home... along with nasty smeared poop in pee everywhere.
Dunno WTF DH is thinking but he wants it, he's gonna clean it and get the funk out of the house too for that matter.
____

OPKs are still big ole negatives. Almost no test lines so not getting darker either. I'm cd16? today so... *shrugs*
Didn't get that + last time until cd23 so... we'll see if it happens like that again. I'm thinking no, but I hope so.

No comments: